Skip to content
- Viewers must have a Facebook account to watch the shows being presented. If you don’t have your own account, you can use a family member’s or friend’s Facebook account with their permission.
- Tickets once booked will not be cancelled or refunded for any reason whatsoever.
- Tickets can be purchased using any of the following payment methods: UPI (For. e.g.: PhonePe, Google Pay, BHIM, Paytm UPI, etc.), Net Banking, Credit Cards, Debit Cards or Wallet apps.
- After your ticket is successfully booked (post payment confirmation), a Payment Receipt will be sent to the Email ID entered by you.
- The ‘Ekankika’ shows in this festival will be shown in a Private Facebook Group. You must join this group after booking your ticket, instructions for which will be detailed on the confirmation page. You will NOT be able to watch the shows without joining the Facebook Group.
- While joining the Facebook Group, you will be asked to enter the Email ID, Payment ID and Mobile No. Without this information, you will not be able to access the Facebook group. The organizers will approve your access to the group only once these details are verified.
- The Sale of Tickets and the Process of Joining the Facebook Group will be closed 1 hour before each day. Viewers will NOT be allowed entry to watch the shows for any reason after the gates are closed.
- Prayog Malad will not be responsible for any technical issues at your end while watching the shows being presented in the festival.